A Lifestyle with all the Perks. We are here to take a bit of the load off. If you or your loved one requires a short-term stay and support, we offer 2 furnished units for this type of support. You are welcome to stay one day or for a month. Copper Creek uniquely offers this level of care in the Assisted Living and Memory Care settings.
Copper Creek is a unique northeastern Iowa senior living facility. This uniqueness is the key to enhancing life. We believe in providing services at all care levels. From apartment-style living with access to home-cooked meals, up to end-of-life support within the comforts of your homey apartment. In providing a wide range of care levels under one community you will observe a positive, supportive, and fulfilling experience.
Copper Creek’s campus boasts of the charm of an earlier era offering residents spacious private apartments, welcoming community rooms and well-maintained grounds. The relaxed atmosphere is evident the moment you walk in the door.
Coloring Outside the Lines
Everyone’s perception of art is different – that’s why we offer multiple levels of creative activities at Copper Creek Senior Living! Our residents are able to exercise both physically and mentally through our Color Outside the Lines program. Specially formulated for residents of all ages and abilities, this personalized program includes puzzles, brain games, art, music, and more. We show our residents we value them by offering artistic, intellectual, physical, musical, and spiritual outlets. Our mission for Color Outside the Lines is to encourage and develop our residents’ growth and enrich their lives with creativity and joy.
A Lifestyle with all the Perks
Don’t feel like going out? Don’t worry about it, we have you covered. While the site is so close/easy access to these amenities, the facility grounds at large.
- For those with a green thumb: We are on a 5 acre lot and manicured landscaping with multiple raised community gardens
- Enjoy a cup of java in our coffee bar and barista.
- Ready to be pampered? We have a nail salon and full hair salon
- Kick back with the boys? Rack up a game of pool in our billiard room
- Ready to relax? Settle in with a book and enjoy the sunshine in our library
- Spiritual sanctuary: routine, multiple non-denominational services, devotions and choir.
- Social connections, it computer allows your family and friends to be just a click away.
- Like a little healthy competition? Enjoy a game of card, bingo, chess, dominos, darts, or checkers in our game room.